2010年8月30日星期一

make myself decision...



finally...
i have make a decision to myself...
besides cut or dont cut?
finally i also choose cut it..
but not cut to short hair..
just infront d hair...
i'm not so like it...
but cant do anythings...
just wait it long...
feel not suit with me><"

yesterday...
family day of sunday...
i'm woke up early and doing housework...
after finish...
accompany my mum go pasar...
haizzz...
think to buy somethings go back eat..
but no have anythings suit me de...
i just ask my mum help me buy"肉干面包"...
just eat it as my breakfast...

sunday..is i'm be cheff day><"
need to think to cook what...
但很庆幸的..
昨天妈妈说要吃"虾米粥"~
我也很久没吃了...
我煲咯..
煲得很入味哦..
很好吃..
还加了油条..
更赞...
很久没吃了...

边煲粥..
便准备材料的当儿..
跟爸爸说..
"爸爸..我每天早上起来..
帮你洗衣服...
还做家务..
没读书时还要煮..
都没得到什么..
不如我做好了..你载我去剪头发..
还是你买眼药水给我
(lens的药水).."

爸爸:"等你做完先再说啦!"
咔咔~
我没说什么..
只是静静..
免得被她骂><"
做完了..我就看报纸..
爸爸那时还在清理鱼缸涅...
他最爱的宝贝鱼儿啊..
说到鱼儿...
之前爸爸养一只很大的..
可是死了..><"
可怜~
养到它很大只的..
爸爸做完后..
就问我要不要去?
我奇怪..去哪里丫?
哎哟~~
真是傻瓜涅~~><"
我当然说好咯..
去剪头发时..
爸爸还要剪短...
omg..@#$$#
我不要丫~~
很舍不得的..
等我不要了长发再剪哝~
嘿嘿^^

回到家后...
待爸爸吃完..
拍爸爸去买万字...
我帮爸爸买马的..
爸爸就问我"你的东西所少钱?"
我:"39咯"
爸爸拿钱给我买耶~~
难得~^^
看~~

这就是爸爸买给我的..
现在大减价...
谢谢爸爸~^^
爸爸最疼我了~


----------------------
about today
『30/08/2010』


nothings is special....

just simple life...

i dint go school today...
not just me..
is all my classmate...
because of tomorro merdeka already...
so our school celebrate merdeka....
but still got study...
just we dont want go..
this is call what"study smart student"??
wakkkaka~~

yesterday night keep prepare cook d things for my mum...
sleep late..and woke up late...
today is my mum turn to cook...
but just 1 day nia><"
many delicious food...
but i just eat a litter bit..

帮了妈妈后..
就开电脑上线...
第一件做的事..
上fb-ing...
然后来部落格..
看看下..
my pig pig leave me a comments..
『怎么现在才听这首歌呢?? 
电影恋爱通告我也看了 
哈哈 不错 
有点想你陪我去看....

剪短吧 
我也想看看新面貌的你 XD』

糟糕...
猪猪也赞成我剪短发?
我不要丫~~
我剪了会哭的...
我留的很辛苦...

再此回复猪猪的留言后...
我去fb看看...
and chat with my fren..
and chat with some1 who is make me painful...
haha...not important people...
just a simple people who have stay in my life at before..and before..
feel boring ...
my best fren"ah yee"..
keep asking me hang out with her tomorrow..
but cant...
now i only know that...
my homework still haven finish yet...
and i was no money to hang out..
i'm so sorry ah yee...

and....
my pig pig..
i'm happy..
because these days when online...
i have to chat with him...^^
thx u my baby...accompany me chat..
even not a very long time..
but..i also happy have to chat with u..



the post of today until here...


tomorrow will be celebrate merdeka...
i wiss u all 

"happy merdeka-53 years"



my father already 53 years..
so fast><"




now going to do my homework lo..







take care ya~










-------3nd-------










3 条评论: